Plant Rental for Selling Your Property
Don't let the state of your property's garden let your sale down!
Make the outside of your property and garden sparkle with life before the photography and marketing begins.
Remember, the outside of your property must make buyers want to see what is inside.
If the garden or exterior areas of your property need any kind of help, let Rent-A-Garden take care of it for you:
- Outdoor plant rental and exterior styling to maximise your sale price
- Outdoor furniture rental to help set the scene
- Rejuvenating lawns and gardens
- Water blasting to freshen up driveways, courtyards, tiles, patios, paths, and stonework
- Instant Garden Makeovers including pruning, clearing, weeding, planting & mulching
Service matters...which is why our delivery and installation service is professional and friendly.
Small investment pays off
We used Rent-A-Garden to transform our property in Drummoyne for sale in April 2014 and were pleasantly surprised at the many positive comments received by interested parties throughout the campaign. Jacqueline's eye for detail and understanding of our aesthetic requirements meant that our property was presented in an outstanding light to potential buyers. We achieved a sale price that far exceeded our expectations with the investment in rental plants being a very good decision. We can highly recommend Rent-A-Garden if your outside areas require that 'wow' factor that will secure a fantastic sale price.
Tony and Melina
Drummoyne, April 2014